Corning Museum of Glass Admission
Showcasing more than 3,500 years of glassmaking history, the Corning Museum of Glass features nearly 50,000 pieces of classic and contemporary glass art and objects. See works ranging from a small Egyptian pharaoh head to an enormous Tiffany window, and discover the wonder and artistry behind glassmaking.
Explore the stunning day-lit Contemporary Art + Design Wing, which houses the best of the last 25 years in glass, and a 500-seat Amphitheater Hot Shop, a space dedicated to live glass demos and design sessions. See glass created before your eyes during a live, narrated Hot Glass Demo, and be inspired to experience glassmaking for yourself during a Make Your Own Glass workshop, with projects for all ages. Choose from fused picture frames and suncatchers, sandblasted drinking glasses, flameworked beads, pulled-glass flowers, delicate blown ornaments, and seasonal projects (additional fee). You can also search the gift shops for handmade glass treasures or grab a bite at the museum cafe.
Spend as much time as you'd like at the museum touring at your own pace, and return the next day if you didn't get enough!
- Admission ticket valid for 2 consecutive days
- Entry/Admission - Corning Museum of Glass
- Food and drinks (available for purchase at Museum Cafe)
- Optional Make Your Own Glass workshop ($13-$48).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A typical museum visit is approximately four hours, but you can spend as much time as you’d like and return the following day with this 2-day ticket
- Free admission for customers age 17 and under
- Explore Contemporary Art + Design on GlassApp. Connect on your own smartphone or on iPads in the galleries
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Drove over from Kenmore and had a super day at CMOG and Gaffer area in Corning. Easy parking and frequent, clean shuttles with courteous drivers.
Totally enjoyed the museum. Enjoyed the cafe. Very disappointed with majority of the items in gift shop were made in China. Also not enough Corning Ware. Would have purchased several items.
This tour was amazing!
I'd rate the activity 5-stars! It is a great place to visit. Allow several hours to be able to really see and enjoy it all. My only beef is with the on-line reservation system..it did not allow us to use the senior rate to purchase tickets but charged us the full-fare adult rate. It simply would not make our reservation if we noted senior rates. The activity was fine...the reservation system is flawed!