Small Group Electric Bicycle Tour of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 200 Santa Monica Pier Santa Monica Pier Restoration Corporation, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, California
Pass By: 26-Mile Bike Path, Santa Monica, CA 90403
26-Mile Bike Path, Santa Monica, California
Pass By: Santa Monica State Beach, Ocean Ave at Colorado Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Santa Monica State Beach, Santa Monica, California
Pass By: Venice Canals Walkway, Washigton Blvd. & Dell Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90292
Venice Canals Walkway, Los Angeles, California
Pass By: Pedal or Not... Electric Bicycle - Tours, 214 Pier Ave just east of Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405-5423
Pedal or Not... Electric Bicycle - Tours, Santa Monica, California
Pass By: Venice Pier, Washington Blvd and Ocean Front Walk, Los Angeles, CA 90291
Venice Pier, Los Angeles, California
- Electric Bicycle Tour
- Helmet Rental
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- MUST BE COMFORTABLE RIDING A BIKE
- Minimum age is 14 years and must be 5 foot tall and minimum 100 lbs
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children aged 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend you wear closed toed shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses and bring a jacket (all bikes have a basket)
- Tours do not operate in rain
- Important: The tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring you will be provided with an alternate option or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
This bike tour was the highlight of our trip! The power was easy to use as needed and Barb took us straight to the main points of interest with lots of great insights along the way. Don’t miss this tour!
Our group all enjoyed Barb and her tour
We truly enjoyed our electric bike tour along the beaches of SoCal. The tour began in Santa Monica headed north past the pier and then we turned and rose south to Venice Beach. The related movie trivia and fun facts in addition to the beautiful weather AND view made this tour a Must do/see activity!
We had a great time Barb was fantastic and very informative. Highly recommend! Totally loved Santa Monica and Venice Beaches! A great way to see all the locals and the electric bike was easy to use.
A great tour! Our tour guide Molly was funny and engaging. The bikes were incredibly easy to use and lots of fun. A great way to spend an afternoon!
This was a great fun thing to do with our teenage children. Barbs was an excellent leader and had lots of interesting snippets to share with us.
No less than fantastic! Barbara, our guide, has a high knowledge of the area, and all of the stories that you could expect on a trip like this. We truly enjoyed the trip!