Taste of Santa Monica Walking Food Tour
Each Tour varies depending on restaurant availability - stops may include Australian meat pies, Omusubi (delicious Japanese rice balls), Mexican/Jamaican jerk chicken, artisanal thin-crust pizza, mouthwatering cookies, award winning doughnuts, a visit to the famed Farmers Market, and/or others. Our expert guides will take you through Dowtown Santa Monica where you will be able to sample food and soak in the local culture.
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking distance is about 3 total miles
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen is recommended
- Open-toed shoes and sandals are not recommended
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate according to restaurant availability
- Tours may be cancelled if an unforeseen circumstance or weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If the tour is unable to be rescheduled, you will be issued with a full credit or refund
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 48 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Great telling of the history of Santa Monica and surrounding towns. Amazing food. Gary was hilarious. We met a film crew and a random assistant to an assistant of a 3rd rate lighting crews least favorite grip who was rude but thats not the tours fault. Would highly recommend!