Alsace Wine Route: Half-Day Tasting Tour from Strasbourg
- Professional guide
- 2 wine tastings
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free WiFi access on board
- Entry/Admission - Route des Vins d'Alsace
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult only tour, not suitable for children under 18 years of age
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Excellent wine tour and enjoyed our time at both small wineries! The mix of people was great and our host was very knowledgeable of the area.
We had Danielle for our tour guide and she was lively and knows her food, wine and history of Strasbourg. Worth doing
Very much worth it! Our tour guide was Daniele and she was amazing and informative. The two wineries were high quality. The scenery in the Alsace Valley was incredible.
I am not big on writing reviews but this tour was outstanding. Ariana was a fantastic guide and really knew her stuff. The wine was so good there wasn’t a glass I didn’t want to finish. Excellent!
The tour was very underwhelming. In the first establishment that we visited, the person at the winery barely explained the wines that we were drinking because he was too occupied tending to other customers. However, he was very nice and pleasant when he was over by us and pouring the wine. The second place we went to, the room was very unkempt and looked like a hoarder's basement. It was very displeasing. It was all very awkward from start to finish and I was counting down the minutes until the tour would finish. The one saving grace of the tour was the monument at the top of a hill in which there were wonderful views looking down on the city of Strasbourg and the vines. I would not recommend this tour to anyone as the experience definitely does not live up to the hefty price point of the tour.
Nice half day trip out of Strassbourg. Learned about the area from our excellent guide Laurent, stopped to view a town and local delicacies and two wineries. Definitely recommend it if you have a half day and want to learn both more about the area and alsasian wines. Laurent also gave us a good tip for a place for lunch.
Had beautiful views of the region and quaint towns.2 tastings the second of which was at Durrmann. Very interesting organic wine maker.Julie was a good guide, well worth it.
Small group tour to a couple of wineries in Alsace. Both establishments were different and offered excellent information and wine to taste. Very nice way to see the country side as the scenery was fabulous. I would highy recommend this tour....only hiccup was determining where the pickup spot was!
Not worth the money. Having said that, our tour guide Florence made up for it with her knowledge of the region. The wineries visited were mediocre.
Pauline was great... very enjoyable...