Terelj National Park and Chinggis Khaan Statue Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Genghis Khan Statue Complex, Tsonjin Boldog, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Your tour begins with a 9am pickup at your Ulaanbaatar hotel, and heads straight to the statue of Genghis Khan that rises 132 feet (40 meters) in the air. Holding a golden whip in his right hand, he gazes out toward the distant horizon envisioning future conquest. You'll visit a small museum here and see the ancient collections, before heading to Terelj National Park to escape the city bustle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
heading to Terelj National Park to escape the city bustle. Here you'll spend 5-6 hours exploring the hills and going on guided hikes, as well as have lunch at a tourist camp and visit with a nomadic family.
You'll hear about their customs, life, culture, and ancient nomadic traditions, and there's also the chance to spend an hour touring the area on horseback.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Discover Mongolia Travel, Door 1101, metro business center Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar 14201 Mongolia
After eight hours of experiencing Mongolia, the tour finishes when you're dropped off at your Ulaanbaatar hotel.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- 1 hour horse ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Statue Complex
- Entry/Admission - Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
- Travel insurance
- Personal equipment
- Optional activity cost
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
We had a wonderful day with our guide, Ebo, and driver, Mandakh. The visit to the statue, local family, lunch, horse riding, and hiking around Turtle Rock were are great. We especially loved seeing the yaks because we didn't see any on our separate journey into the country east of UB! Everything was very organized. The only downside was the road out to the statue and park being under construction, so there was a lot of dirt side roads. Not a knock on the company, just poor timing for our visit. Thanks again!