Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley Sailing and Snorkeling Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hol Chan Marine Reserve, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Belize
Guided Snorkel in the Hot Chan Marine Reserve with sea turtles, stingrays, nurse sharks and living coral reef.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Shark Ray Alley, Ambergris Caye Belize
Feed the nurse sharks and stingrays and snorkel with them or enjoy from the boat.
Duration: 45 minutes
- National Park fees
- Snorkel Gear
- Sailing Tour
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Shark Ray Alley
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Snorkel gear and towels can be picked up at the Blue Tang Inn front desk
- If you would like to add Continental Breakfast at Blue Tang Inn prior to the 8:30am morning tour, please pay the front desk directly $6 USD per person prior to departure.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
The guides were well versed and knew the ocean well. They were fun, personable and I felt extremely safe the entire time.
Fantastic trip! Boat ride out to the snorkeling site was awesome. Beautiful day and very accommodating crew. Once we got to the site the dives were great. We even had one in our party who isn't a good swimmer and is generally afraid of marine life. One member from the crew stayed with her the whole time and made sure that she had an enjoyable experience in the water. Highly recommend and would do it again.
Best time ever! Loved swimming with all of the animals. Staff was knowledgeable, punctual and thorough.
Absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous. Sailing to the Hol Chan Marine Reserve and snorkeling it was beautiful, while seeing such a variety of corals and fish. Shark Ray Alley consisted of harmless nurse sharks and rays that you snorkel with. Our tour guide was great and gave us fresh pineapple.
Amazing! We swam with sharks and stingrays and you are actually able to touch and feed the stingrays and fish. Hol Chan was beautiful. We saw the coral reef, eels, and lots of fish...it's another world down there and it's excited to watch it! Wear lots of sunscreen. The sail ride was beautiful!
What a wonderful trip. Edwin and Carlos were wonderful guides! We got to see so much. I was impressed with snorkeling in the reef with the colorful fish and I was even able to get a unoccupied conch shell. Unfortunately, I forgot it and the next day they went out and got it for me. Very hospitable and full of fun facts and information. Also, very patient. I wouldn't jump out of the boat!!! lol