Hvar Wine Tasting Tour
We will start our journey in Hvar and start with a drive through the island inland. We will pass through old villages Brusje and Velo Grablje and through many lavender fields. Stop, breathe, enjoy. Put stress in distress. Continuing this stress-free sightseeing we come towards di Ager (Hora) – protected field, one of Greek culture masterpieces which remained almost intact during a period of 2400 years.
The best part begins in Jelsa, where specially chosen winery are waiting for you. We are taking you back to the roots. To pure living tradition – Duboković winery. Awarded red wines, cult Croatian wine Medvid, Before 6009 years, 2718 hours of sun in a bottle, cheese, bread – all that in an intimate candle lit cellar of winemakers family house – pure heaven or to say wine heaven. Besides all this in Duboković winery you will be able to enjoy in his own produced macerated olive oils. Try basil or sage flavoured olive oil and decide to move to Hvar permanently.
Go home from your vacation and decide to take some of the sweet Mediterranean lifestyle with you. We will do our best that you have such a good time that next time you’re in Hvar you wish join us again.
• Hvar Point, Ulica Jurja Matijevica 21, Hvar, Hvar Island 21450 Croatia
• Dubokovic Wine, Jelsa 301, Jelsa, Hvar Island 21465 Croatia
• Hvar Island, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
• Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup / Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
A very enjoyable excursion through the interior of the island. The driver/guide was excellent and the wine/oil tasting experience was generous. Only minor quibble was that the vehicle was just a (nice) normal car, and with 4 full size adult passengers it was pretty squishy. I was the unlucky one in the centre of the back seat with one foot in each foot well. It was a bit confronting being quite that close to a complete stranger and physically quite uncomfortable by the end.