Half-Day Lexington Kentucky Horse Farm Tour
We offer a complete and comfortable tour with knowledgeable guides. We strive to make your visit to the Horse Capital of the World a part of the great Thoroughbred tradition. We want to leave a lasting impression of this experience by taking you inside the plank fences and down the shady lanes of Central Kentucky. You will see horses after their racing careers are over, in-foal broodmares, weanlings, yearlings and depending upon the time of year, newborn foals. Our tour is unique in that we offer a glimpse into the daily procedures of working farms. You will have an opportunity to walk through the modern barns and you don't even have to clean a stall! Make sure you bring you camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities.
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Keeneland
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide Viator Voucher as proof of purchase upon arrival.
- Minimum of 2-Guests per booking
- Provide cell phone # at checkout.
- The morning tours get to see morning workouts!
- All tours have a minimum of 4 guests. Tours that do not reach the four guest minimum will be cancelled and your card will be refunded
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring bottled water (no food or soft drinks allowed on vans)
- Bring your camera!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must be on time for your pick up. Vans will not wait on late arrivals.
This was a really wonserful experience made even more remarkable by having a retired jockey and trainer as your guide. Ernie provided insight that could only be provided by someone with inside experience. Keenland was amazing and the tour of McPeek barns and the chance to interact with mates and their newly born foals was very special.
Our guide Tom was very knowable about the beautiful horse barns in Lexington. Got a tour of Keeneland Race track. It's beautiful. Also got to see and pet horses, some only a few months old. Tom was full of information. Highly recommend this tour.
What a great tour and our tour guide Ernie was super not only did we get to see a lot, but his history of the area and the sport was second to none. Would highly recommend this to others.
Wonderful tour, very informative, super value. Roy Riley was our driver - great job, Roy.
Tour director Ernie was awesome! He was very friendly and informative, and with many years of experience in the house industry with a lot of knowledge to share. I recommend the morning tour, you'll get to see morning workouts at Keeneland. Keeneland and final stop a horse farm with several foals were personal highlights of our tour. Highly recommended for all ages.
Very great tour! Our tour guide Roy was awesome, funny, professional, and very knowledgeable.