Old Town Mazatlan Segway Tour
Mazatlan has a diving tradition centered in a small oceanside park on the Malecon named Parque Glorieta Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada. The divers must time their jumps perfectly to take advantage of the slightly grater water depth afforded by the incoming waves.
The Segway Tour is the perfect way to see, learn about and photograph the architecture of two centuries past.
- Small-group tour (If requested)
- Private tour
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended for divers)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14
- All riders must be between 100 and 260 lbs (46-118 kgs)
- Be able to stand on the segway for a period of 1-2 hours
- Not recommended for guests aged 70 and up.
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanies by an adult
Recio was a patient, kind teacher. After instructions, and demonstrating our proficiency, we took off on our old town tour. The six of us in our 60's had a blast. It was the highlight of our tour. It was a 25 minute walk to Hotel Belmar. The bike shop is located next to it. From now on, we will search for Segway tours. Highly recommend.
We absolutely loved this excursion. We meet up with Rodrigo and he was a great tour guide. He lead us through some wonderful streets in the Old Town of Mazatlán where we managed to avoid most of the traffic and what little we did encounter was not an issue. Rodrigo was very knowledgeable and made us feel very comfortable. I was particularly impressed with the way he instructed us to slow down when bikes or other pedestrians were around. Loved the old City of Mazatlán and would recommend that this is the best way to see the City. Many thanks for the time and the history lesson.
Rodrigo was a super teacher