ATV Tour from Guanacaste
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bill Beard's Costa Rica, 331 Calle 472, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Bosque del Mar All Suite Beach Resort, Playa Hermosa Costa Rica
Ground transportation is provided from most Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Playa Panama, Playa Ocotal and Playa Flamingo-Conchal area hotels. You will be picked up around 9 AM for the morning tour and taken to the base camp where you will be given a safety briefing and learn to use the ATV. Licenses will be checked and after some instruction and a little practice time, you will don helmets and go on a two-hour tour.
Remember you must be at least 16 years of age and show a valid driver's license to go as a single rider or to be the driver if you are riding with someone else. Riders can be 8-15 years of age, but they cannot drive.
After the ATV tour, the vans will be waiting to take you back to your hotel. Your van will return to your hotel around 1 PM from the tour.
- ATV & Helmet
- Bilingual guide
- Round trip ground transportation from Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Playa Ocotal, Playa Panama, Playa Flamingo and Playa Conchal area hotel.
- Transportation from hotels outside the Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco and Playa Ocotal area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children aged 7 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
We did a family tour which included a 20y.o., 15. and 8y.o. It was such a fun time!!! Everyone enjoyed! The scenery is gorgeous, driving the ATV’S on rough terrain is lots of fun. Little farm with rabbits and a couple of Sloths.The staff were extremely courteous and helpful- just the nicest of people. Our tour guide was the best- nothing was a big deal!! Looking for a great family activity-go for it!! You won’t be disappointed!! Excellent experience! Thank you!
Favian was a great guide and gave us a choice of where we wanted to ride. We saw a variety of different terrain including riding through rivers, which was super fun. Ended up being a private tour with just me and my boyfriend. Worth every penny. Highly recommend!
The tour was good and challenging. Very adventurous
My wife and I really loved this excursion! It was about 2 hours of ATV time 1 hr in each direction and we traversed many small streams and saw some howler monkeys on the way too. Our guide Luis was great and made sure we were well informed before we started and felt comfortable on the ATV. We both rode individually and were glad that we did. The waterfall halfway point is pretty small but still a nice place to rest before heading back. They provided water at the break which was nice. Also on the premises is a cool souvenir/snack/drink store and many white faced monkeys that are tame and all over the place! Shuttle service from our place in Playa Hermosa took about a half hour and was great van with ac. I'd do this excursion again if we came back.