Savannah Walking Tour
Travel back in time as you enjoy a leisurely stroll through the streets and squares of Old Savannah and the downtown area, which includes the Savannah Historic District, the Savannah Victorian Historic District and 22 park-like squares. This area is one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US.
You’ll be offered views of canopies of trees, floral landscapes and historic buildings as you hear stories about Savannah’s role as a strategic port city during the American Revolution and Civil War.
Your tour ends back at Reynolds Square, leaving you with a great introduction to the Hostess City of the South.
- Professional guide
- Learning about Savannah's fascinating history
- Seeing the history and culture firsthand
- Hearing about the best shopping and dining spots
- Getting an overview of this beautiful city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Pets welcome
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Wonderful tour with an excellent guide. Learned so much history. Would definitely do this again.
Good tour but we had trouble finding the starting place so missed part of the tour. The owner did the tour and made a number of negative comments about northerners and the previous president of the US. Totally unnecessary and ruined his otherwise fine tour.
It was so informative. My wife and I had never never been in Savannah before this trip. The beautify of the city paralleled the history and the information that we gleaned. The recommendation of where to eat was the icing on the cake. Not to take the tour is foolish.