Small-Group Versailles Guided Tour from Paris
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Pick up from your central located hotel inside Paris.
Choose from a morning or afternoon departure from Paris. Your driver guide will relate all details about Versailles.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Parc de Saint-Cloud, Avenue de la Grille d'Honneur, 92210 Saint-Cloud France
After one hour drive ( approx) in Paris suburbs, you will arrive at the Magnificent Kingdom of Louis XIV!
Stop At: Monument a Louis XIV, Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Discover the equestrian Statue of Louis XIV standing in front of the Palace on the Place d'Armes at Versailles
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Follow your guide through the impressive splendour of the King and Queen's State Apartments and gaze in awe at the luxurious decadence the monarchs enjoyed.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
The most famous room in the Palace designed by the architect Louis Le Vau.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Then enjoy the magnificent gardens by strolling the meticulous manicured lawns : a complete picturesque setting
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Grandes & Petites Ecuries, The Gardens of Versailles Avenue Rockefeller, 78000, Versailles France
Make sure you stop off at the Apollo and Latona fountains to admire the marble statues.
Pass By: Grand Canal, Parc du Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
You may see the gardens up to the Grand Canal!
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
At the end of the tour,you will return back in Paris.
Pass By: Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris, Place de l_Opera Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris France
You will be dropped at your residence in Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Champs-Elysees
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Excellent tour. The small group really enhanced our experience and Walter was an amazing and knowledgeable tour guide. We had enough time to see the important sites and have time afterwards to enjoy the gardens. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone interested in touring Versailles.