Reef and Rainforest Tandem Sky Dive in Cairns
Your highly trained instructor will give you a brief 15-minute safety and training session before you strap on your parachute and get ready for the flight of your life. Soaring to a height of up to 15,000ft, the drop zone is located between the reef and the rainforest for the best aerial views of Tropical North Queensland. Feel the exhilaration of a short freefall before the parachute is released and you float gently to the ground.
Nestled between the world-famous Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage listed rainforests, the views over Cairns are nothing short of spectacular. To the north lies the ancient Daintree Rainforest, to the west the Atherton Tablelands. The blue waters of the Coral Sea lie to the west, with Great Barrier Reef islands including Green Island and Fitzroy Island visible just off the coast. There's no better way to see the natural beauty of the whole area in such a short time.
Photos and videos of your sky dive are available to purchase on the day, and roundtrip transport from Cairns hotels is included.
- Qualified jumper
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All safety equipment
- Commemorative skydive certificate
- Entry/Admission - Skydive Cairns
- Video and photo packages (optional)
- The listed price does not include a AU$35.00 per person Australian Parachuting Levy and Administration Fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight over 253 pounds (110kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply for persons 209 pounds (95kgs) or more
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval
- Under 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation
- Free pick-up from Cairns Northern Beaches at 6:30am on request. Extra charge of $18 per person applies for a return transfer.
- Transfers from Port Douglas are available at an additional rate of $45 return, $30 one-way
This trip was amazing! Super friendly and made the jump so easy and fun! Would definitely do it again!
This was one amazing experience for a life time. The staff was friendly and informative. Made us feel very safe and sure. The jump itself was wonderful and the free fall absolutely wonderful. When the parachute does open the harness does pull up a little tightly but the views below and the experience overall is worth the lack of comfort. The only thing they need to change is the obnoxious amount of money charged for pictures and videos. Ideally one souvenir picture should be included complementary in the dive or a couple of pictures should be available at a nominal price. With photo packages starting at 80 per person we had to opt not taking any pictures at all.
Adrenaline pumping skydive! Amazing experience and views from the skydive. Instructor G was exceptional captured the whole experience on camera photo and video footage. Thanks AJ
My tandem/instructor was Victor. He was very friendly he gave clear and precise instructions making me feel safe. The whole experience was incredible and not as scary I thought it was going to be. It was a beautiful day but we fell thought a cloud which was amazing!!! One this to remember is that the cost of the photos and videos are not included in the price and are almost as expensive as the jump itself so keep that in mind but its worth every penny.